The following is a list of the regular members of the DPSG (note: we don't provide pictures of the members because, quite
honestly, some of them would scare you). Please also note that if you
would like to become a member of the DPSG and are fluent in at least one Object-Oriented
languange, drop us a line.|
- Joshua Kerievsky, Industrial Logic, Inc.
- Sterling Barrett, CS First Boston
- Oleg Shteynbuk, Morgan Stanley & Co.
- Rodney Ryan, AppArc Inc.
- Ned Horn, Bear Sterns
- Sam Wildstein, private citizen
- Henry Sorger
- Mike Horgan, consultant
- Bruce H. Denmark, consultant
- Andrew Comas, JP Morgan
- Mark Rim, CS First Boston
- Jim Williams, consultant
- Clark Evans, The Gartner Group
- Gene Volovich, Greenwich Capital Markets
- Lenny Primak, Siac
- Dan Palanza, private citizen
- Raj Datta, Thoughtworks
- Randall Swan, Salomon Smith Barney
- Lenny Lin, Dow Jones & Company Inc.
- Martyn Price, consultant
- Tianhua Zhu, student
- Carlos Perez
- Michael Madrid, Salient Solutions, Inc.
- Robert Crooks, private citizen.
- Leo Diaz
- Stacey Grandbois, Crossroads Technologies, Inc.
- Andrei Smirnov, InterWorld.com
- Matt Kerr, Central Park Software
- Bryan Ellis, Siac.
- Herbert Samuels
- Jean Leong
- James Sharp
The DPSG mailing list is a logical extension of our discussions in the study group and is therefore open to|
only active participants
of the study group and to individuals who do not live in the New York Metropolitan Area, but who would like to participate in our group.
The list is also open to pattern authors whose patterns we read and discuss in the DPSG. It is our policy to provide feedback to authors who submit papers to our group or whose papers we read.
Please e-mail us if you fit the
above profile and would like to join our list.